Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Want to disable Hot Corners in your Mac OS X? Don’t worry; it’s easy to get rid of the feature. Though the feature has been added to provide convenience to the users, but a number of Mac users have found the feature worthless in accordance with their requirement. With the availability of easy and quick Apple Mac help support from independent technicians, you can now make the change in a while without any technical hurdles.
You don’t need to dig through the settings; rather select an independent technician and the feature disabled without damaging other applications on your Mac computer. If you want a quick solution, access to third-party technicians for certified Apple Mac customer online telephone support for disabling hot corners from defaults command strings.
Before going though the procedure, let’s have a look at the reasons why Hot Corners in Mac OS X is popular and useful in some cases:
Hot Corners let the users use the four corners of the display in their Mac computer as a trigger for executing one of numerous configurable actions. The feature offers a quicker executable action than using the keyboard shortcuts.
But disabling the feature through any improper action over your Mac computer can result in additional problems. If you are a novice user and don’t know about the nut & bolt of Mac OS X, you would better access a reliable tech support service provider based on your requirements. To avoid any unfortunate incident to your Mac computer, dial Apple customer support service helpdesk phone number for assistance of Apple technical help from certified technicians.
Here is how you can disable the feature:
- Go to Apple Menu and select System Preferences
- Go to the “Mission Control” and click on the “Hot Corners”
- Pull down every four corner and choose “-” in the drop-down options to set each Hot Corner on the Mac to do nothing
After tweaking the settings in this way, you can check if the changes have worked out. In case of any bizarre indications on the computer screen, you should reach out to experts without wasting your important hours.
With certified technical support solutions offered by third-party technicians, you can overcome all types of issues in a while at an affordable cost. Why to visit official support page or other time-consuming platforms when technicians like Intelli Atlas Inc. is ready to help you with quick services. Simply dial 24/7 toll free Apple Mac customer help phone number and get your issue resolved soon.
✆ Apple 800-961-1963
- Continue reading OpenOffice Customer Help
- Continue reading Google Apps Help Center
- Continue reading Mobile App Help & Support
- Continue reading Google Drive Customer Support
- Continue reading Suse Linux Customer Help
- Continue reading Google Apps Customer Help
- Continue reading Google Apps-Thunderbird Support
- Continue reading Chrome Help & Support
- Continue reading Google Apps Support Help
- Continue reading Customer Support and Help