Outlook Phone Support
- Instant Access to Outlook Technician
- Instant Online Outlook Fix
- 24/7 Outlook Phone Support Service
- Outlook Email Problem
- Support by Certified Outlook Technicians
- Troubleshoot Outlook Email Accounts Issues
- Optimize Outlook Slow Performance
- Fix Outlook Email Sending Issues
- Help on Outlook Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Outlook Help
Fix Outlook Common Problems
- Resetting Language problems with my Outlook Email Accounts
- Send/Receive Errors (Outlook Send/Receive)
- Not receiving emails in my Outlook Inbox
- Microsoft Outlook account is compromised
- Microsoft Outlook account has been blocked!
- Outlook Email Spam Feature and Outlook Filters do not work
- Outlook Email Spoofing Help from Experts
- Protect Outlook Emails from virus and online attacks
- Cant Access (Not Opening) Outlook Email Account
Outlook is an e-mail software program that has the capability to send and receive e-mails conveniently. There are mainly two versions of Outlook: Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express. Outlook Express is an email program that lets you supervise, store, send and accept email messages. The software program is the most popular among Outlook customers. In addition, if you download and install Internet Explorer, you can get the free email program too. It doesn’t give you an email account but you need to add or setup pre-existing ones in the software.
In today’s time, Outlook Express is given much privilege by business people and employees because it is considered the best program from the business point of view. For getting an Outlook Express support, you need to dial a toll-free number. With this, you will be able to get connected to a right Outlook certified tech expert. Let’s have a glimpse of how to setup new email account in Outlook Express:
- First of all, start by clicking the tools link.
- You need to click accounts.
- The internet accounts window will appear.
- You need to click the Add button.
- Click on mail and enter the name as you would like it to show in the field of outgoing emails.
- Click next and enter your new email address.
- Click next.
- You need to enter your incoming (POP3) & outgoing (SMTP) server names.
- The server names will offer to you in your welcome email.
- You need to opt for POP3 for the incoming mail server setting.
- Enter your Incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Click on next.
- You need to enter the email username as provided to you by hosting provider.
- Enter your email password and click on next.
- Click on finish option to complete the wizard.
- Choose the email account.
- You need to click the properties button.
- Change the name of the email account.
- You need to enter an organization name (if suited).
- Enter a reply and click the apply option.
- You need to click ok.
- Finally, click the close button.
After following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily start sending and receiving emails from Outlook Express. If you confront any technical inconvenience while following the above-mentioned steps, then you can take Outlook Express technical support from a third party tech support provider.
Intelli Atlas is an individual tech support provider which offers reasonable Outlook IT solutions to its customers.
✆ Outlook 800-961-1963
- Parallels® Desktop Technical Support
- Customer Service Number Microsoft® Windows
- Parallels® Choice Of Mac Users
- Windows® Technical Support Toll Free Number
- Outlook® Online Support Phone Number
- Contact Norton® Customer Support
- Support Phone Number for Windows® 10
- Online Support and Help for Microsoft® Windows 10
- HP® Printer Support Phone Number
- Contact Norton® 360 Phone Number
- Windows® Online Help and Phone Support
- 1 800 Outlook® Phone Number
- Call Microsoft® Windows Help Desk Center
- 24x7 Outlook® Tech Support
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Outlook Support Number
- Apple® Support
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Support Number
- Call QuickBooks® Customer Support
- 0x800700b7 Error- Windows® 7 Help
- 800 Microsoft® Windows Number
- 1-800 Phone Number For Microsoft®
- Call Microsoft® Windows 1 800