Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Windows 10 operating system is now a suggested update for Windows 7 and 8.1 users. Those who have not upgraded to the latest version will once more be provoked to install Microsoft’s latest OS. If you’re not keen on upgrading to Windows 10 or if your Internet bandwidth is limited, it’s high time to take action. As Windows 10 updates are set to download automatically hogging around 5 GB of space.
If you get a pop-up that your Windows 10 install is ready in your computer system and if you click accept the key, then upgrade actually won’t start immediately. Windows will arrange things in the background, scan for applications that have to be removed prior to upgrading, and then inform you that the upgrade is ready to install. Then, you are likely to have everything ready for the upgrade. And at that point, it looks like you can no longer opt out.
Intelli Atlas, Inc. is an independent third party support provider company offering technical assistance for third party brands, products and services. If you have upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10 and are not able to use the Cortana personal assistant features, then visit Windows 10 customer support page here, to get in touch with Windows 10 certified technicians for Cortana setup help and support.
“Based on customer feedback, in the most recent version of the Get Windows 10 (GWX) app, we confirm the time of your scheduled upgrade and provide you an additional opportunity for canceling or rescheduling the upgrade,” Microsoft says.
Microsoft’s Marketing Chief Chris Capossela further added that Windows 10 operating system is a much better OS than its predecessors. With novel features, such as support for modern hardware and games, the OS ensures improved security.
Steps on how to not upgrade windows 10:
- Simply download the free tool Never 10 from Gibson’s website which provides the user a one-click solution to disable Windows 10 upgrade until the user clearly gives permission to install Windows 10.
- Once you have downloaded, the program detects if the upgrade to Windows 10 is enabled or disabled on your computer system and then shows a pop-up. If enabled, Click ‘Disable Win10 Upgrade’ button.
- Finally, you will see a pop-up that now shows Windows 10 upgrade is disabled on your system.
- Click on Exit button.
By applying these steps, if you are still not able to stop the Windows upgrade, then Intelli Atlas offers you with paid technical support services for all Window issues. Tech experts at the company help you in resolving the issues skillfully. For Windows 10 assistance dial Windows 10 support number here for Windows 10 Cortana help and setup and get instant help from professionals.
Most of the users are still happy with the previous version of Windows 7 and 8.1 and have no wish to upgrade to Windows 10. There are many reasons for this, but among them is the information that Windows 10 has become moderately controversial due to Microsoft’s aggressively monitors and reports on its users’ activities.
✆ Windows 800-961-1963
- Parallels® Technical Support
- HP® Technical Support Australia
- Call Norton® Antivirus Customer Support
- Norton® 360 Support Phone Number
- Tech Support Number Windows® 10
- Customer Service Number Microsoft® Windows
- Sage Customer Support Services
- Disabling Hot Corners in Mac OS X
- Windows Phone Number Windows® 10
- Outlook® Email Customer Service
- Windows® UK Support Phone Number
- 0x800700b7 Error- Windows® 7 Help
- Call QuickBooks® Customer Support
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Support Number
- 1-800 Phone Number For Microsoft®
- 24x7 Outlook® Tech Support
- Call Microsoft® Windows 1 800
- Call Microsoft® Windows Help Desk Center
- Apple® Support
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Outlook Support Number
- 1 800 Outlook® Phone Number
- 800 Microsoft® Windows Number