Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Many Windows users are using Windows 7 and 8 on their computer system. Both the operating systems are used in offices as well as in homes. But, while installing a Windows 7 or 8 networks shared printer in Mac OSX, Windows users may confront some technical issues. In such a situation, users may need a bit of technical assistance for the first time they go through this procedure. For this, they simply need to dial a toll-free Windows tech support phone number that offers phone help service to install Windows shared printer in Mac OSX. Furthermore, users can also get a technical support for Windows from a third party tech support providing company, like Intelli Atlas. With the assistance of company’s tech staff, users can get a relevant support for installing Windows shared printer in Mac OSX.
Imperative basics to do in Windows 7 or Windows 8:
- To start with, users’ printer needs to be properly installed in Windows 7 and Windows 8. They need to verify that it works appropriately.
- Then, users need to share it with the rest of the network.
Vital prerequisites for Mac OS X:
- It is essential that Mac and Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer system should be a segment of the same workgroup.
Users need to follow the below-mentioned guides to get things configured accurately:
On Mac OS X, users need to download the right drivers for the shared printer they wish to install. If users don’t find any drivers, then there are some possibilities that the suitable drivers are bundled with operating system X. If it’s not, then users’ can opt for the Generic PostScript Printer as the driver.
Process of installing a Windows 7 or Windows 8 network shared printer in Mac OS X:
- To begin with, users need to open System Preferences. In the Hardware section, hit Print & Scan.
- Hit the + button beneath the Printers section.
- The Add window will be opened on users PC, where they can add the network shared printer. And then, click the Windows section.
- Hit the Workgroup.
- Users need to click the name of the Windows PC /device sharing the printer. Also, hit the printer they wish to install on Mac.
- Then, in the Name field, users need to type a custom name for the printer.
- Just click the use dropdown to choose the drive they wish to use for the printer.
- Choose the driver they want to use and click Add.
- Users need to configure the printer and hit OK. With this, users will be returned to the Print & Scan window, where they can view the recently installed printer.
- Finally, the Windows shared printer is now installed and users use on their Mac OS X to print documents.
To setup Window shared printer in Mac OS X visit Windows technical support center. By visiting the support center, users can get a technical support for setup Window shared printer in Mac OS X. Furthermore, users can dial a Windows support phone number to get connected with a right resource of the company.
The user can get connected to the tech staff team of the company for obtaining the right tech support for Windows 7 or 8 Network Shared Printer on Mac OS X.
✆ Windows 800-961-1963
- Phone Number For Windows® Support
- Tech Support Number Windows® 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - No Security Patch for Browsers
- Norton® Tech Support Helpline Number
- Norton® Symantec 360 Technical Support
- Norton® Symantec 360 Support Number
- Contact Norton® Antivirus Tech Support
- Norton® Symantec Support Number
- Contact Symantec® Tech Support
- Symantec® Support Chat
- How to Use Windows® to Go in Parallels Desktop
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Support Number
- Call Microsoft® Windows 1 800
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Outlook Support Number
- 0x800700b7 Error- Windows® 7 Help
- 1 800 Outlook® Phone Number
- Apple® Support
- 1-800 Phone Number For Microsoft®
- Call QuickBooks® Customer Support
- Call Microsoft® Windows Help Desk Center
- 800 Microsoft® Windows Number
- 24x7 Outlook® Tech Support