Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
In Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft has tried to improve the way you control system settings by introducing a touch optimized, redesigned, settings application which helps you in managing your data backup. The new Settings applications seem to have progressively more important role in basic computer configuration and tweaking. If you are confronting any type of problem in setting this file history application in your windows 10, then contact support technicians for Windows 10 and get File History application on your system screen to save your data easily.
The unique feature takes snapshots of your photos, documents and files to store them on an external hard drive. You can build up a library of past versions that you can recover if need be. To access this version,
How to set up an external drive for File History
- While using a new external drive when you connect it to your PC, If you see a notification asking you to configure the drive for File History, tap on it, and then turn on File History on the screen the appears.
- Or simply follow these steps to choose an external drive that’s already connected to your PC.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then click on Search.
- Enter File History settings in the search box, and then tap or click File History settings.
- Tap Select a drive, choose external drive you want to use.
- Turn on File History.
While setting up an external drive for File History, if you face any type of issue then simply call on toll-free phone number for Windows 10 technical support services and get your external drive set for Backup easily.
By setting these steps, Windows 10’s File History will back-up all the folders in your folder. To add or remove other folders from file History, hit on more options under the on/off slider and scroll down to “Back up these folders.”
Steps to restore a File with File History
To get your important folder back follow the steps given below:
- From taskbar search for “restore files” and click on “Restore your files option.
- Navigate the folder to restore.
- Tap or click the Restore button to save the folder in its original location.
This file history feature in settings is an easy approach to save your files .working with File History using the Windows 10 Settings app has proved to be easy to use and quite intuitive.
✆ Call 800-961-1963
- Windows Phone Number Windows® 10
- Contact Norton® Technical Support
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - No Security Patch for Browsers
- Outlook® 2016 for Mac OS X-What's New
- Microsoft Windows Technical Support
- Phone Number For Technical Support Windows® 10
- Technical Support UK Windows®
- Contact Norton® Antivirus Support
- 7 Ways QuickBooks® Can Help Run Your Small Business
- Call Norton® Internet Security
- Windows® 10 Tech Support Phone Number
- Call Microsoft® Windows 1 800
- Call Microsoft® Windows Help Desk Center
- 0x800700b7 Error- Windows® 7 Help
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Outlook Support Number
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Support Number
- Apple® Support
- 24x7 Outlook® Tech Support
- 800 Microsoft® Windows Number
- 1 800 Outlook® Phone Number
- Call QuickBooks® Customer Support
- 1-800 Phone Number For Microsoft®