Microsoft® Phone Support
- Quick Online Access to Microsoft Technician
- Instant Online Troubleshoting & Fix
- 24x7 Windows Toll Free Phone Support Service
- Online Microsoft Windows Product Activation Problems
- Tech Support by Microsoft Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot and Repair All Windows Problems
- Premium Windows PC Optimization
- Online Windows System Errors Fix
- Unlimited Help on Microsoft Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Microsoft Online Help & Support
Fix Common Problems of Microsoft Windows®
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 7 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occured
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 7 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows Warning & Unexpected Error Window
Windows to Go is one of the venture features of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 that enable the creation of a workstation that can be booted from a USB-connected external drive on PCs. In case you’re not well-known with Microsoft’s Windows to Go in Parallels desktop, then it’s a fairly new technology for enterprise users of Windows 10 that facilitates consumers to boot into Windows from their external USB drives. Windows To Go is a Windows image that permits you to work from anywhere. To use Windows To Go, you simply insert the USB drive into your PC and boot into your personalized Windows 10 image.
Intelli Atlas, Inc. is an independent computer support provider company which offers you quality solutions conveniently. If you are facing any type of problem in using Windows To Go in Parallel desktops, then for Parallels technical support visit here or call Parallels support or Parallels support chat and get relevant solutions from the professionals in a couple of minutes.
There are some additional considerations that you should keep in mind before you start to use Windows To Go:
Before using Windows To Go in Parallels Desktop 11 keep things in mind:
- The recommended USB drive for Windows To Go must be USB 3.0 of 32GB or bigger.
- Parallels Desktop 11 installed on your Mac.
Steps to create a Windows To Go virtual machine:
- Simply start the new virtual machine wizard.
- Tap on locate manually option, and then select “Continue without a source.”
- Now, select “Windows 10” as your guest OS type.
- Finally, go to the Virtual Machine configuration, click on Hardware → Boot Order.
- Lastly, allow the checkbox “Use EFI Boot,” choose the external drive you will boot from and put “External device” as the first element in the Boot order field.
In case you are facing any type of issue in using this virtual machine, then for Parallels support phone number dial here, to connect to Parallels contact support team for online support and get quality solutions from the experts instantly.
Follow the steps to permanently assign the Windows To Go device on your VM:
- If you are using VM for the first time, then connect your Windows To Go device to your Mac.
- By connecting your Mac you will see a USB selection dialog. Hold the ALT key and select your VM.
- Restart your VM. It will now boot directly into Windows 10 To Go.
- After this just insert your Windows To Go drive into your Mac and then launch your Windows To Go VM.
A few points to consider to Use Windows to Go in Parallels Desktop
- Ensure the Parallels Tools were installed during your VM setup.
- To stop working with the Windows To Go Virtual Machine, simply shut down Windows or Parallels Desktop.
- Don’t attach the Windows To Go drive into the USB hub.
- Always insert it directly into the USB3 port on your Mac.
Once the Parallels software is installed, it offers you a simple wizard that helps you to choose between install types.
✆ Windows 800-961-1963
- Welcome to Windows® Customer Support Page
- Norton® Support Number USA
- Contact Windows® Customer Support Number
- Outlook® 2016 for Mac OS X-What's New
- Contact Norton® Customer Support
- Windows® 10 Helpdesk Phone Number
- Windows® 10 Extra Threat Protection against Malware Attack
- Parallels® Desktop Support Phone Number
- Contact Norton® 360 Phone Number
- Tech Support Phone Windows® 10
- Norton® Customer Service
- 1 800 Outlook® Phone Number
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Outlook Support Number
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Support Number
- 800 Microsoft® Windows Number
- Apple® Support
- 0x800700b7 Error- Windows® 7 Help
- 24x7 Outlook® Tech Support
- 1-800 Phone Number For Microsoft®
- Call Microsoft® Windows Help Desk Center
- Call QuickBooks® Customer Support
- Call Microsoft® Windows 1 800