Norton Phone Support Includes
- Make a diagnosis to the cause of PC’s issues.
- Detect and take away all malwares from computer.
- Discover and repair security issue liable to lead future infections.
- Patch all Windows security cracks.
- Take away all Junk files, fix registry problems.
- Boost computer making it run good.
- Installing Norton software*
- Removing conflicts through un-installation of existing security program
- Offering help in activating Norton product*
- Updating/ upgrading the software
- Configuring the Norton software
- Installing virus definitions and latest updates
Support and Help on Common Errors
- Norton Software installation problems
- Unable to access programs after installing Norton 360
- Norton 360 Update/ upgrade issues
- Discrepancy in PC performance after installation
- Compatibility problems of Norton with other programs
- Fix installation/Uninstallation of Norton Antivirus
- Problem Upgrading Norton Antivirus Software
- Norton Antivirus freezes on startup
- Removing Norton 360 errors from registry
- Problem registering Norton 360 Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Subscription & Renewal
- Norton 360 Antivirus scan not detecting viruses
- Solving Norton 360 complexities and compatibility issues
- Security settings for complete virus protection
- Install and Setup Norton 360 antivirus on Windows 10
- Troubleshooting Norton issues in Windows 10
- Norton Internet Security Issues
- Norton not working in Windows 10
- Norton Antivirus not scanning
- Norton Antivirus do not scan for virus
In the 2nd week of January 2016, Norton Antivirus maker Symantec found a key security breach by a group called the “Lords of Dharmaraja” which stands for Kings of Religion’ in English. This attack has raised questions over the ability of Norton antivirus to give 100% protection to your computers and emails.
In response to the attack of antivirus and importance of the antivirus, Symantec expresses, “We investigated their claims to Norton Antivirus and found them not to be true and that Norton Antivirus is safe and there this incident has no impact on our consumer products and that are consumer customers are also not implicated and are protected.
Bear in mind, some of the confusion also stems from the name of our products. Anything starting with a “Norton” pertains to consumer only. We didn’t want to drop that brand. Anything starting with “Symantec” pertains to our enterprise products only. So, it’s easy to see how “Norton Antivirus” and “Symantec Antivirus” can get confused.”
Interestingly, Symantec agrees the group (the Lords of Kings) is in the possession of a two-decade old document that shows how the software worked, but it claimed no code in the document. The company also agrees that the group has productively hacked and acquired the code for Symantec Antivirus 10.2, a product that doesn’t look alike Norton Antivirus. There are also some questions related to Symantec End Point Protection 11.0. It is known that the current version of End Point Protection 12.2 is available in the market. Symantec opines that source code in the hacker’s possession is 5-year-old.
Getting Norton Technical Support from Norton help center or an independent tech support providing company seems to be the best way to make your PC safe from virus attacks. You may need to get connected to Norton Customer Support for having cost-effective services for the following: Antivirus installation and configuration; computer virus, worm, malware, and Torjan horse removal; rogue security software removal; PC and laptop protection with anti-virus software; firewall and safety procedures; and cleaning of PCs from malicious bugs.
Intelli Atlas Inc, an independent tech support providing company, offers third party support for all brands, services, and products for Norton. The company offers support for all versions, such as Norton 360, Norton internet security, Norton Antivirus and Norton Pc Cleanup. If you are a victim of the attack from the Lords of Kings and find it hard to face the aftermaths of the attack with existing Norton, then dial our Norton Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-961-1963 and make your PC and laptops totally free from the presence of any sort of malware or viruses instantly.
- How to Use Windows® 10 File History Backup?
- Windows® 10 Customer Support
- Microsoft Windows® Phone Number Help
- Norton® Support Number
- Microsoft Windows Phone Support
- Contact Virtualbox Technical Support Center
- Tech Support Phone Number Windows® 10
- Windows® Online Help and Phone Support
- Sage Customer Support Services
- Parallels® Desktop Software Help Control PC or Mac from an iPad
- Norton® Symantec 360 Support Website
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Outlook Support Number
- Call QuickBooks® Customer Support
- 0x800700b7 Error- Windows® 7 Help
- 1-800 Phone Number For Microsoft®
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Support Number
- 24x7 Outlook® Tech Support
- Call Microsoft® Windows 1 800
- Call Microsoft® Windows Help Desk Center
- Apple® Support
- 1 800 Outlook® Phone Number
- 800 Microsoft® Windows Number