Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Unmountable boot volume error is one of the most troublesome errors that arise when new software is installed or modified. An instant error message appears on the computer screen at once while the application is terminated or dismissed. The error will affect the performance of Windows users’ machine deficiently. If you are having Windows 10 OS for your system, then you may be experiencing a technical error when you attempt to boot your PC. For having an effective Windows tech solution, you should take premium expert opinion by visiting Windows support page.
You can resolve ‘unmountable boot volume’ error by following some simple steps:
Fix your drive error
- At first, run your computer using a Windows 10 DVD or USB drive.
- You need to choose the option ‘repair your computer’ which is placed at the lower left side of your computer screen.
- Select ‘command prompt’.
- In the command prompt Window, you need to type chkdsk /r c: and then press Enter button.
- At last, choose ‘Y’ for answering yes
- Last, restart your computer. Wait when chkdsk (a system tool in DOS, OS/2 and Windows) checks the drive for Windows errors.
Fix Master Boot Record
- At first, run your PC using a Windows 10 DVD or USB drive. If you don’t have Windows 10 DVD, then you need to visit the Microsoft website.
- Select the option ‘repair your computer’.
- You need to select ‘command prompt’.
- In the command prompt Window, you need to type the bootrec /fixboot, and then press enter.
- At last, restart your computer.
- At first, run your system by using a Windows 10 DVD or USB drive.
- You need to choose the option ‘repair your computer’
- Choose the ‘Troubleshoot’ and then ‘advanced options’ next ‘automatic Repair’ and immediately go to the ‘next’.
- Opt for the OS your wish to fix.
- At last, wait while the utility tries to fix the files.
If you are confronting any technical issue while following these instructions, then you can take help of Windows tech experts. Visit Microsoft Windows customer service page to fix technical problems in a faultless manner. In case you need an immediate help for resolving Windows 10 ‘unmountable boot volume’ concern, take the help of a third party tech assistance provider.
Intelli Atlas, an independent Windows technical support provider offers, monitoring service on Windows server and Linux at an affordable rate. Windows users can contact the company’s professionals for receiving the managed IT solutions.
✆ Windows 800-961-1963
- Phone Number Outlook® Tech Support
- Norton® 800 Telephone Number
- Apple® Help Support
- Microsoft® Technical Support Phone Number
- Display Issues on MacBook Pro Retina While Using Parallels®
- Parallels® 11 Software Brings Windows 10 on Mac
- Technical Support Number Windows® 10
- Windows® 10 Helpdesk Phone Number
- Contact Symantec® Tech Support
- Windows® 10 Factory Reset: How Windows 10 Resetting Done?
- Parallels® Support Phone Number
- 1 800 Outlook® Phone Number
- Call QuickBooks® Customer Support
- 0x800700b7 Error- Windows® 7 Help
- 1-800 Phone Number For Microsoft®
- Apple® Support
- Call Microsoft® Windows Help Desk Center
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Support Number
- Call Microsoft® Windows 1 800
- 24x7 Outlook® Tech Support
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Outlook Support Number
- 800 Microsoft® Windows Number