Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Microsoft is making an alteration in its Microsoft Windows Support policies that will influence those in the marketplace for new PCs who aren’t so far ready to go with Windows 10 upgrade. Unlike consumers, many business persons who buy new PCs need to run an older version of Windows operating system because of the company’s policies. This Microsoft Windows Support change is due to various upgrade schedules, legacy apps, and peripheral compatibility reasons. To get help for this, you can simply contact a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas, and get instant support from certified Window technicians. You can also dial Microsoft® Windows support number for Microsoft windows server support and get customized assistance skillfully from professional experts. Find more Windows support services from www.windowssupportphonenumber.com, customer help and support is just a phone call away.
Now according to Microsoft Windows PCs based on newer CPU architectures beginning with Intel’s 6th-generation Skylake chips will require Windows 10. There will be an integer of pre-designated Skylake PCs that will be confirmed as Windows 7 and 8.1 capable, but Microsoft will warranty support for these machines only for 18 months or until July 17, 2017. For any type of assistance, you can dial a toll-free Windows support phone number to get more information about the same.
Why is Microsoft making this change?
The official answer to this question is that Microsoft is doing this in order to offer users with an enhanced computing experience. The argument is Windows 7 OS was not built to take benefit of new capabilities introduced by PCs. And the new Windows PCs is not built with Windows 7 in mind; they were built for Windows 10 OS if you need any type of help, then you can visit support for Microsoft® Windows to get help services from Microsoft Windows 10 support and get instant help from certified technicians effortlessly.
As Directions on Microsoft analyst, Wes Miller tweeted “For some time, what was a good PC before Windows 10 arrived, and what is a good PC now, have been diverging.” He added: “Welcome to the world of tightly engineered hardware and software. Sometimes getting new software means saying goodbye to old hardware.”
It is believed that the real reason for the change is Microsoft’s wish to have more users from Windows 7 and 8.1 OS more quickly and avoid a repeat of the “Windows XP forever” scenario.
Which new PCs, you can purchase which are fully supported for Windows 7/8.1 until 2017?
- Lenovo ThinkPad T460s
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70
- Dell Latitude 12
- Dell Latitude 13 7000 Ultrabook
- Dell XPS 13
- HP EliteBook Folio
- HP Elite Book 1040 G3
There will be no extended security fixes for that operating system specifically:
- Windows Vista: April 11, 2017
- Windows 7: January 14, 2020
- Windows 8: January 10, 2023
- Windows 10: October 14, 2025
At last, you can say that Windows 10 can work on older, new and still-to-come on PCs, but Windows 7 OS isn’t guaranteed to do so. For more solutions, you can visit the official website of Microsoft or contact Intelli Atlas certified technicians for Microsoft Windows Support.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
- Norton® Symantec Customer Support
- HP® Technical Support US
- Fix Parallels® Desktop Technical Issues
- Norton Technical Support | Help Phone Number
- Tech Support Phone Number Microsoft®
- 1 800 Outlook® Phone Number
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Support Number
- 1-800 Phone Number For Microsoft®
- 0x800700b7 Error- Windows® 7 Help
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Outlook Support Number