Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Microsoft packed a lot of great security features into Windows 10 but there are some exceptions. Wi-Fi sense has an option to share your internet password with all your contacts automatically. Now the company says it’s removing this Wi-Fi feature in an upcoming update. Some of the users think that password-sharing feature is a time-saver feature, but it could unintentionally reveal your sensitive information with someone you don’t know very well. Microsoft notes that this Wi-Fi Sense option is not much popular among the users, so updating it would be a waste of money and time. However, another Wi-Fi Sense feature that connects your device to active hotspots automatically will remain intact.
This latest update in Windows 10 Insider preview, also offers some impactful improvements to Microsoft’s Edge browser. It includes real-time web notifications from participating websites and swipe navigation for moving back and forward. If you want to know more on Wi-Fi sharing feature visit Windows support website or dial Microsoft support number and get relevant information instantly.
In a recent blog post- Microsoft’s Gabriel Aul the General Manager for the data and fundamentals team in Microsoft gave the reason for removing the feature – and no, it was not due to complaints by privacy advocates. Aul said, “The cost of updating the code to keep this feature working combined with low usage and low demand made this not worth further investment. Wi-Fi Sense, if enabled, will continue to get you connected to open Wi-Fi hotspots that it knows about through crowd sourcing.”
Intelli Atlas, Inc. one of the emerging name in the field of third party technical support providing companies. If you want any type of technical information on Windows 10 Wi-Fi sharing feature then you can contact this company 24/7. Howsoever, for phone support service from Windows support phone number, dial here for Windows online technical support services and get instant solutions efficiently.
This Wi-Fi Sense was initially introduced on Windows Phone and then updated later included with Windows 10 operating system. It’s a unique feature that lets users to automatically connect to the open hotspots available near to them. Some of the developers and security experts had expressed concerns over this Windows 10 feature, but Microsoft is keeping this feature in place.
Wi-Fi Sense’s password sharing feature generated needless noise from users who didn’t understand this sharing feature. Microsoft has clearly received enough feedback from its customers to show that this feature is not widely used; so company is releasing a new Windows 10 build for testers, and will remove the Wi-Fi Sense password sharing feature as part of the Anniversary Update in the upcoming summer season. In Microsoft Anniversary Update, the latest build includes real-time web notifications in Microsoft Edge and the ability to use swipe signs to navigate back and forward in the web browser.
✆ Windows 800-961-1963
- Apple® Technical Support Number
- Microsoft Windows Phone Support
- Norton® Support Number Australia
- Tech Support Number Windows® 10
- Norton® Symantec 360 Customer Service
- Technical Support Phone Number Microsoft® Windows
- Contact Symantec® Technical Support
- How Windows® 10 Manages User Accounts and Settings?
- Outlook® Tech Support Number
- Contact Norton® Technical Support
- How to create an email account in Microsoft® Outlook 2016
- Call Microsoft® Windows 1 800
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Outlook Support Number
- 24x7 Outlook® Tech Support
- 0x800700b7 Error- Windows® 7 Help
- Call QuickBooks® Customer Support
- 800 Microsoft® Windows Number
- 24 Hours Microsoft® Support Number
- Apple® Support
- 1 800 Outlook® Phone Number
- 1-800 Phone Number For Microsoft®
- Call Microsoft® Windows Help Desk Center